Go to MostWantedWebDesign.net and search for the domain name you would like your gallery to be named.
When you find the available domain name you would like it to be, purchase that domain name for the number of years you would like. The higher number of years, the more cost effective it is. If you do not already have an account, you may create one at this time.
Once you have your domain name, log into your account.
- Go to Domain Management.
- Choose the domain you would like to direct your gallery to and open it up.
- It will open up to Domain Settings.
- Go to Forwarding and click on Manage.
- Click on Add one now>>
- Copy and paste, or type, in the url for your virtual tour gallery.
- Make sure 301 (Permanent) is marked and change your Forward Settings to Forward with Masking.
- Then you can fill in the information that is requested (Title, Description, and Keywords).
- Make sure Update my nameservers... is checked.
- Then Click Add and it will take effect within just a few hours.
Contact us if you have any problems or need assistance.